Veteran Nollywood actress, Shan George couldn’t hide her joy after getting a political appointment from her state governor.
Nigerian actress, Shan George has expressed shock and happiness after being appointed by the governor of Cross River State to be the Chairman of the Callywood Board.
The veteran actress who was reduced to tears by the announcement said she woke up to the good news and it was totally unexpected.
READ ALSO : Tragic Story Of Man Who Was Beaten To Death In Anambra Just Because He Parked His Car Wrongly
She thanked Governor Ben Ayade for the honour bestowed on her by making her the chairperson of the movie body in her state.
Sharing the good news, she wrote:
“I’m still in shock. I worked all night and went to bed at past 6am, I was sooooo tired, I crashed without having a bath or even wipe my face.
I’m just waking up now, to this good news, of me being appointed as CHAIRMAN CALLYWOOD BOARD. (CALLYWOOD IS THE MOVIE BODY IN MY STATE)
By His Excellency, Sir Ben Ayade, d Amiable Governor of Cross river state.
Thank u very much Sir.
Thank u crossrivarians.
Praises to d Almighty God.
I pray for God’s guidance, so that I can do this job and not disappoint my Govnor, my people and my God. Amen.”
See her post below:
Share this news:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health