Chairman of the All Progressive Congress in Demsa Local Government Area of Adamawa State, Mijinyawa Hamisu has been kidnapped by unknown gunmen.
Ahmed Sajoh, Commissioner of knowledge who confirmed the kidnapping to newsmen stated that Hamisu was kidnapped on wednesday evening and the abductors are demanding the sum of N20million for ransom for his release.
When contacted, PRO of the APC in Adamawa State, Muhammed Abdullahi stated he was simply briefed in regards to the ugly incident.
“I have been informed that some people took the chairman of our party in Demsa but we don’t know their motives as to whether it is political or other things but I am on my way to the place to confirm the true state of things.” Abdullahi stated.
The Adamawa police command by way of its Public Relations Officer, Othman Abubakar, additionally confirmed the incident stating that the police is working around the clock to redeem the scenario.
Abubakar who spoke to The Nation by way of a cellphone interview revealed that the Adamawa state police commissioner, Sabo Ibrahim has dispatched a workforce if crack detectives from the police headquarter to look by way of the nooks and crannies of the state to apprehend the abductors and release Mijinyawa again residence.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021