Human Rights Watch : Adamawa Inaugurate State Executives
Share this post with your Friends on
5th of March, is a day in the records of the Humanitarian Volunteer Staffs of the Human Rights Watch and Youths Empowerment Foundation, Adamawa Chapter, as they elect their executives.
The Human Rights Watch International organisation which arrived Nigeria early this year is known to be spreading all over the states in Nigeria with much anxiety in the hearts of the Masses.
The President and Founder of the NGO, Ambassador Agim Godwin Apple, is said to be a free born of Cross River State but has the European citizenship and based in Finland, the far northern archipelago area of the Scandinavian.
On his message to the people of Adamawa state of Nigeria, Ambassador Godwin Apple, said that the main purpose that driven him to invest his wealth into a non-profitable organisation is just for the purpose of Humanity.
The inaugural meeting was precisely peaceful as the people of the Northern States of the country, rejoice over the once again unity that is brought to them through the Human Rights Watch Foundation International.
The meeting which started at 10:45 am with the following agender:
Opening prayer, role call, Self introduction; Opening Remark (Message from the President/Founder) Ambassador Agim Godwin Apple;
Nomination of state Chapter structure;
Registration of members and newly elected officials;
Capacity building and importance of team work;
Any Other Business;
1. Boniface sylacus
2. Mustapha Tukur
3. Samuel Y H.
4. Bilyaminu Garba
5. Jude modibbo
6. Blessing Niba ene
7. Muhammad Bala
8. Umar Suleiman
9. Kanyion teikula
10. Ibrahim Usman
11. Jamilu dan ladi
12. Ibrahim Malanjo
13. Danlami babayo
14. Usman Umar
15. Bilyaminu Sajo
16 Isa Farouq
17. Umar Aliyu
18. Abacha Ali
19. Hamman sani
20. Aliyu idris
21. Bala Mustapha
Boniface Sylacus, move for adoption and Ibrahim Usman, second the motion.
The meeting started immediately after a word of prayers from Ibrahim Malanjo and Jude modibbo. Mustapha Tukur preside over the meeting and wish every participants a fruitful deliberation.
In his remark, the chair emphasised on dedication, readiness and activeness of members to ensure a very good attainment of the organization desired objectives.
Furthermore, members and officials are to work according to the ethics of the organisation.
At the commencement of nomination, the Chairman adopted a voting system in order to promote democracy among the people.
The elected officials went as follows:
Barr. Buhari Yerima Balla (Coordinator)
Samuel H Y.
(Public Relations Officer)
Blessing Niba Ene
(Task Force Chairman)
According to the newly appointed State Secretary, Advocate Mustapha Tukur, he announced that he was directed to informed all the elected officials that their appointments take immediate effect.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- EXPOSED!! Mailafia Reveals How He Got Information On Northern Governor Leading Boko Haram
- Lady Narrates How She Lost Two Good Scholarships Abroad After She Followed Her Pastor’s Advice (See Photos)
- BREAKING!! Govt Announces Resumption Date For JSS3, Gives Updates On Reopening Of Schools
- Buhari Promotes Judge Who Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Against His Re-Election To Supreme Court
- SERIOUS PROBLEM!! Lady Confesses How She Has Been Infecting Men With ‘HIV’ (Check If Your Name Is In The List)
- Officer, Institutional Sales – SIAML 2020 at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Current Recruitment at Sasakawa Africa Association
- Procter and Gamble Nigeria Plant Technician Internship Program
- Union Diagnostic and Clinical Services Plc (UDCS Plc) 10 Latest Job Vacancies
- Administrative Manager Job at Handel Sverent Peiss Company Limited
Share this post with your Friends on