Amidst the inauguration ceremony on Thurday at Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium, Benin City, the state capital, the ADC to Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, collapsed when the Governor was giving his second-term inauguration speech.
Before the incident, the Aide-de-Camp was on stanby as at when the Governor showed his appreciation to all PDP members for how they fully supported when his party denied him and how they raised him up to continue what he started in the state.
He slumped around 12 noon, some minutes after the Chief Judge of the State, Justice Esther Edigin, administered an Oath of Office with the Governor.
That had to call the attention of the people who were at the occasion although, four other aides attended and rushed him out while the Governor finished his 20-minute speech.
Many people attended the inauguration, especially Governors from other states. Nyesom Wike of Rivers State, Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto State, Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State, and Duoye Diri of Bayelsa State all graced the occasion to re-celebrate the Governor’s victory.
They also had in attendance the presence of PDP National Chairman, Uche Secondus, and some other party officials
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation