The General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has faulted Prophet TB Joshua’s prophecy on COVID-19, according to Adeboye, the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic would not end until God proves to the world that he is God.
The popular clergyman made this known on Sunday during a live broadcast Easter message to RCCG members.
The RCCG General Overseer also charged Christians and Nigerians to be careful and not to be ‘unwise amid the Coronavirus pandemic.’
Pastor Adeboye stated that although some prophets had said the pandemic would end at the end of March, God told him that there would be Coronavirus until the world goes on a compulsory holiday.
Adeboye said, “It will be unwise to be careless.
“They were those who said it would be over by the end of March; then a prophet said there would be heavy rain and Coronavirus would be over.
“But God told your papa who is not a prophet but a pastor that it will be there until the whole world has had a compulsory holiday.
“Until he proves to the whole world that he is God. He wants to prove to the world that he is in charge. Some people don’t know how to slow down and God knows how to apply brakes.
“I want to assure you that tomorrow will be alright. I hope you are enjoying your holiday because I am.”
Recalled that, Pastor TB Joshua had predicted that the COVID-19 would end on the 27th, March 2020.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group