I was jailed 4 years ago when i was arrested,tried and sentenced for fraud.
I was not a criminally minded person but do to the economic hardship and how to provide for my wife and daughter I went into fraud.
My wife was supporting our union with her trade which the income was very low and to feed was war.
To cut the long story short when i was in prison she do visit occasionally but during 3 years spent already she stop visiting.
When i was freed last 2 months and to know what ups I went to where we live and learnt from a neighbour that my wife has parked out from our 2 rooms apartment and is now living with a man.
I got the address,went their and lo and behold she was heavily pregnant for the man.
I felt like fainting that moment and to make matter worse she said it to my face that she can’t live with an ex convict.
My 5 years old daughter wants me back but my wife and her family are fighting against that.
I still love my wife despite her betrayal but the pregnancy and her refusal to give me back my daughter is giving me problem.
I want justice against the wife snatcher and i want back my wife and daughter.
Please what is the best ways to go about it so as not to go against the law.
(Culled from his Twitter handle)
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022