Two Nigerian billionaires, Aliko Dangote and Femi Otedola, have promised the Super Eagles $75,000 for every goal scored in their remaining games at the ongoing Africa Cup of Nations.
Dangote said he will give $50,000 per goal, while Otedola pledged the sum of $25,000 for each goal scored by the Eagles from the semi finals stage.
Hosea Wells Okunbo, a businessman, also promised $20,000 per player, while Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Lagos state governor, rewarded the team with $5,000 per player.
The Super Eagles had defeated Bafana Bafana of South Africa 2-1 to set up a semi final clash against either Algeria or Cote D’Ivoire, who were playing 1-1 in their quarter final game on Wednesday as at the time of filing this report.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company