African Nations Turn The Tables, Impose Travel Restrictions Against U.S., Europe And China Over Coronavirus
Several African nations have imposed travel restrictions from high-risk western and Asian countries to combat COVID-19, the potentially deadly respiratory disease caused by the novel coronavirus.
Coronavirus has killed over 6000 people worldwide and infected more than 162,000 others, according to virus tracker maintained by Johns Hopkins, prompting several African nations to act fast even though there were still less than 300 confirmed cases on Sunday evening.
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/african-nations-turn-the-tables-impose-travel-restrictions-against-u-s-europe-and-china-over-coronavirus.html?feed_id=8263&_unique_id=5e6e9ac30acca
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Nigeria As FG Orders Civil Servants On Levels 12 And 13 To Resume
- Obasanjo To Critics: If I Die, Mourn Me Anyhow You Like, I Don’t Care
- Kano Court Sentences 22-Year-Old Singer To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad
- BE SINCERE!! Can You Leave Your Teeth Unbrushed For 2months For 2million Dollars?
- Hon. Femi Olaniyi Ferrari Congratulates Kabiyesi Onisolu Of Solu Alade Kingdom On His Coronation, Wishes Him Eventful Reign
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on