After 5 years, Supreme Court Restores Oyinlola’s Lawyer, Kalejaiye’s SAN Title
The Supreme Court, Friday, affirmed a restoration of the title of Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) on an Ibadan-based lawyer, Kunle Kalejaiye, who was stripped of the rank by the Legal Practitioners and Disciplinary Committee (LPDC) in 2015 for participating in skilled misconduct.
LPDC stripped Kalejaiye of the SAN title following allegation that he exchanged textual content messages with an election tribunal choose, Thomas Naron, throughout the election litigation between former Governor Olagunsoye Oyinlola of Osun State and the State’s instant previous governor, Rauf Aregbesola.
Kalejaye, who was as soon as a lawyer to the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) after which Governor of Osun State, Olagunsoye Oyinlola, confronted an inquiry over the alleged conduct since 2008 when a collection of textual content messages between him and the choose have been stated to be have develop into public information.
In a unanimous judgment delivered Friday, a five-member panel of justices of the Supreme Court, headed by Justice Mohammed Dattijo upheld Kalejaye’s appeal for causes that the trial process on the LDPC was faulty.
- Kaduna State Government Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Volunteers – kdsg.gov.ng | See How to Apply
- Job for Graduate Retail Sales Executive at Sunu Assurances Nigeria Plc
- Job for Fleet & Logistics Manager at DRYVA Logistics
- Hot job for Milling Operator at Zee Rice – July 2020
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Edo: We Will Isolate Wike In An Isolation Centre, Before He Recovers, The Election Is Over — Ganduje
- BREAKING!! WAEC To Hold From August 4 To September 5, 2020 — FG
- Birthday: Blessing Egbara, A Quintessential Amazon — Dan Obo
- HAPPENING NOW!! Security Denies Journalists Entering As Panel Grills EFCC Boss In Aso Rock
- EXPOSED!! Akeredolu Didn’t Win 2016 Governorship Election — Resigned Ondo SSG
Share this post with your Friends on