The Supreme Court, Friday, affirmed a restoration of the title of Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) on an Ibadan-based lawyer, Kunle Kalejaiye, who was stripped of the rank by the Legal Practitioners and Disciplinary Committee (LPDC) in 2015 for participating in skilled misconduct.
LPDC stripped Kalejaiye of the SAN title following allegation that he exchanged textual content messages with an election tribunal choose, Thomas Naron, throughout the election litigation between former Governor Olagunsoye Oyinlola of Osun State and the State’s instant previous governor, Rauf Aregbesola.
Kalejaye, who was as soon as a lawyer to the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) after which Governor of Osun State, Olagunsoye Oyinlola, confronted an inquiry over the alleged conduct since 2008 when a collection of textual content messages between him and the choose have been stated to be have develop into public information.
In a unanimous judgment delivered Friday, a five-member panel of justices of the Supreme Court, headed by Justice Mohammed Dattijo upheld Kalejaye’s appeal for causes that the trial process on the LDPC was faulty.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021