After Discovering N3.6m In Her Account And Their Son Died Because of N25,000 Hospital Bills, Man Sends His Wife Packing
A family lost their son because the parents both declined to pay for the medical bills of the boy. In their accounts, both the husband and the wife had money, but they were fighting over who exactly would go ahead and pay for the hospital bill. Their dispute ultimately went on for too long and, tragically, their son died.
According to the story as stated by TVC, the wife said that she had borne much of the financial burden of the household until the moment their son died and said that her husband was negligent for those burdens. She wanted the man to take responsibility for his actions and finally ensure their child and family’s health and well-being.
Honestly, she assumed that her husband would rise to the occasion and never thought that the child would die eventually. She insisted that the money in her account was her hard-earned money and that since she did not bring it out, the man had no reason to get angry and walk away from the marriage.
It is interesting to know that only N25,000 was the medical bill in question.
When one day he went to pick up her phone to take a call, the man finally found out about the N3.6 million in the wife’s account, and sadly for the guy, there was a bank warning message on the phone that revealed the sum of money in the woman’s account, over N3.6 Million.
But the kid died because of N25,000 when there was over N3.6 million in the household. Sad. Oh. Sad.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021