Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) which earlier stormed the residence of Doyin Okupe has lastly invited him to point out himself in.
POLITICS TIMES had earlier reported how the residence, of the ex-aide of Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria’s former president, was invaded with out due course of.
Mr Okupe had raised the alarm that the anti-graft firm with out warrant ordered him to adjust to them.
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain has as soon as extra talked about the operatives has left his residence advising him to make himself accessible at their office.
The EFCC acknowledged for prosecution of financial misconduct is inviting him on alleged cyber crime, consistent with updates posted on Okupe’s social media accounts one amongst which is reproduced beneath.
“The officers finally agreed to leave on d promise I will see them Monday. Offence.. CYBER CRIME”
Wilson Uwujaren, spokesman of the EFCC could not be reached for suggestions on the operation carried out by his firm.
The authorities seems to have stepped up the battle in direction of cyber crime. Recently a political activist, Deji Adeyanju, was arrested all through a protest geared towards cautioning service chiefs of partisanship as a result of the nation goes to elect its leaders in subsequent yr’s primary election.
Mr Adeyanju was moreover arraigned on alleged cyber crime amongst totally different prices.
He was later granted bail after spending days behind bars.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager