Cross River State has again ranked the first open defecation free state in Nigeria for the second time at Global Citizens, Berlin.
The State Governor, Sen Ben Ayade who was ably represented by the Cross River State Director General (DG) of Primary Health Care Development Agency, (CRSPHCDA), Dr Betta Edu at the Global stage in Berlin, Germany were the award was presented.
Recalled that, last year, Cross River State head Global Citizens’ calls for action for clean water and sanitation.
Weetalknaija Blog report that at the Global Citizen Festival: Mandela 100, Director General of Cross River’s Primary Healthcare Agency, Dr Betta Edu committed on the governor’s behalf fifteen million dollars over the next five years for clean water and ending open defecation in Cross River state.
“We remain committed to this pledge, as well as becoming the first open defecation free state in Nigeria”, Betta added.
“I therefore confirm that I have already unlocked 2 million dollars and commit to unlocking 1 million dollars before the end of this year for safe water, sanitation. This will support RUSPIN to promote sanitation, education, behavior change, and ultimately ending open defecation for the people of our beautiful state”.
Live at Berlin, Germany.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited