The National Coordinator of PDP Youth Alliance Dr. Charles Omini has called on the federal government to be more committed in delivering on its campaign promises than attacking Atiku and the Leaders of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
Omini called on the Minister of information and Orientation, Lai Mohammed to be guided with his utterances and remain focus as he starts telling the truth to Nigerians on the failures of the federal government.
Omini said Lai Mohammed should hide his face in shame that the same Boko Haram he said FG have technically defeated has in turn defeated the government in Power.
Omini called President Buhari to as a matter of urgency sacked Lai Mohammed in order not to plunged the county into crisis.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022