The Conference of Nigerian Political Parties (CNPP) says contrary to claims in a social media report, the Cross River State government under Governor Ben Ayade has not taken a single loan between 2015 and now.
The CNPP in a statement in Calabar, the Cross River state capital, said it has taken the pains to verify the veracity or otherwise of the allegation against Ayade and in the process made mind boggling discovery.
The statement signed by Castro Ezama, state publicity Secretary of CNPP said its visit to the Debt Management Office was an eye opener.
“Our visit to the Debt Management Office, Ministry Of Finance and Security and Exchange Commission shows clearly that Gov. Ayade can’t borrow because our State is insolvent”, the statement said.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution