Agba Jalingo lied, Ayade hasn’t borrowed a dime — CNPP
The Conference of Nigerian Political Parties (CNPP) says contrary to claims in a social media report, the Cross River State government under Governor Ben Ayade has not taken a single loan between 2015 and now.
The CNPP in a statement in Calabar, the Cross River state capital, said it has taken the pains to verify the veracity or otherwise of the allegation against Ayade and in the process made mind boggling discovery.
The statement signed by Castro Ezama, state publicity Secretary of CNPP said its visit to the Debt Management Office was an eye opener.
“Our visit to the Debt Management Office, Ministry Of Finance and Security and Exchange Commission shows clearly that Gov. Ayade can’t borrow because our State is insolvent”, the statement said.
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at Ekiti State College of Agriculture and Technology
- Vacancy for Personal Assistant at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- Ongoing Job recruitment in an Indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization
- Good News As Atiku Abubakar Commence Massive Recruitment weeks after sacking over 400 Staff
- 2020 Massive recruitment at American University of Nigeria
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Outgoing Corps Members To Receive Certificates At Local Govt Councils – NYSC
- Almajiris Coming To SouthEast Are Businessmen – Lai Mohammed
- Nigerian States’ Legislature, Judiciary: FG Releases Details Of Financial Autonomy
- How Buhari Minister Drove Us Out Of Office With Guns, Seized Our Personal Items – Dabiri-erewa
- We Are Loyal To Buhari – Nigerian Air Force
Share this post with your Friends on