Ahead of the gubernatorial election slated for October 10 in Ondo, Leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Ayodele on Tuesday, has declared that the All Progressive Congress (APC) and its candidate, Rotimi Akeredolu, will lose the race.
You would recall the clergyman also made prediction shortly before the Edo governorship election held last week, September 19 which saw the reelection of the incumbent governor, Godwin Obaseki as the winner of the poll.
In a statement, Primate Ayodele said that Akeredolu will not win except through manipulations and technicality.
The cleric declared that Ondo people have rejected the governor.
‘‘Rotimi Akeredolu will not win Ondo election except through manipulations and technicality, He must not underrate anybody, the candidate of the PDP, Eyitayo Jegede and ZLP, Agboola Ajayi are out to beat him.
“He needs to be careful because he will be betrayed, there are moles in his camp. The people of Ondo state have rejected Akeredolu, no matter the crowd he has now, they won’t give him victory except he manipulate.
“He should wake up, strategize and right his wrongs if he wants to win or else, He will lose gallantly except through manipulations,” Ayodele predicted.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group