Authorities of the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria have terminated the employment of 15 staff and demotion of one academic staff on account of conducts bordering on corruption and sexual harassment.
The university did not give the names of the sacked officers but it has received commendation from the Federal competition and consumer protection commission.
See the full statement below…
STATEMENT: Sunday, October 6, 2019: @fccpcnigeria welcomes the bold and decisive action of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) authorities terminating the employment of 15 staff and demotion of one academic staff on account of conducts bordering on corruption and sexual harassment.
— Government of Nigeria (@NigeriaGov) October 6, 2019
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group