The leadership of the Akwa Ibom State All Progressives Congress (APC) is currently undergoing an internal tussle arsing from the allocation of Federal Appointment.
An inside source disclosed that the fight among the top leaders of the Party is as a result of President Buhari’s decision to pick a Minister from the State Party who will form his cabinet after his swearing-in.
Subsequently, our source disclosed that Don Etiebet, Senator Godswill Akpabio and Nsima Ekere were nominated for the ministerial slot.
However, a disagreement arose between the duo of Etiebet and Akpabio, with the latter stating that he garnered more support for the President’s re-election in the state than Etiebet.
Meanwhile, our source hinted that the possibility of Nsima Ekere being favoured by the President in terms of an appointment by President Buhari is very slim.
He explained that the National APC was not sure they could trust the Akwa Ibom State defeated gubernatorial candidate with a national assignment due to his accumulation of 72 petitions when he was the NDDC Boss.
Based on this, the National APC is left with the choice of giving the ministerial slot to who performed better in the build-up to Buhari’s re-election between the duo of Akpabio and Etiebet.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager