Fate of Pilot Unknown After A Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Fighter Was Discovered Crashed In Abba-Jille Forest
The Nigerian Air Force’s Alpha jet has been discovered. It was discovered crashed at Abba-Jille in Borno State’s Konduga LGA.
The crash occurred about 30 kilometers outside of Maiduguri’s city limits.
The fighter jet was spotted flying around Goni Kurmiri and Njimia villages after targeting terrorist targets along the Sambisa axis, according to PR Nigeria.
The pilot and co-fate pilot’s has yet to be determined, whether they ejected safely or were captured by insurgent fighters.
According to Commodore Edward Gabkwet, an Air Force spokesman, the plane lost contact with the radar on Wednesday evening.
He said the plane lost contact with radar while on an interdiction mission in Borno State in support of ground troops.
“The mission was part of the North East’s continuing counterinsurgency operations.
“On March 31, 2021, at approximately 5:08 p.m., radar contact was lost.
- Recent Vacancies at Glyde Lubricants Limited
- Employment Opportunities in a Leading Real Estate and Construction Company
- Latest Recruitment in a Top Class Private Hospital
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Job Vacancies at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
- Senior Associate – Capital Markets Accounting Advisory at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Career Opportunities at FHON Consulting