Aisha Buhari and her husband must go, Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the proscribed Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) has said.
Weetalknaija Blog can authoritatively report that Nnamdi Kanu made this known when he took to his Facebook account to react to the recent protest in Katsina state.
Recall that some residents have struck the streets in Katsina to protest the recent attacks against them.
In a video sighted by this online news platform, the protesters were seen burning billboards with President Muhammadu Buhari’s picture.
Aisha Buhari And Her Boyfriend Must Go- Nnamdi kanu Explodes
However reacting to the protest, Nnamdi anu said;
“I SALUTE THOSE PROTESTING IN KATSINA, KATSINA IS HAUSA LAND NOT FULANI
Thanks be to God that at last the true owners of Katsina have received sense and are rising up to take over their land from the Fulani usurpers and terrorists from the Futa Jallon.
I encourage my Hausa brethren not to ever relent in their quest to cast off the yoke of Fulani domination until their historic and ancient pride is returned. Hausa civilisation had Kings not Emirs, Fulani Emirs must leave Hausaland for Hausa Habe Monarchies to be returned. Hausa is an indigenous tribe the terrorists are not.
Unless the racist creation called Nigeria is tumbled, the great Hausa race will remain under Fulani bondage.
Aisha Buhari and her boyfriend must go.”
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line