The Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio has directed that the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), suspends forthwith any employment exercise into the Commission.
The Minister also directed the suspension of handing over of appointment letters, documentation and all other processes connected to employment into the Commission.
This was disclosed in a statement signed by Akpabio’s Chief Press Secretary, Anietie Ekong and made available to our correspondent in Uyo on Saturday.
It was gathered that Senator Akpabio gave this directive in a letter issued by the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs, Mrs Didi Walson-Jack to the Acting Managing Director of the NDDC, Dr Akwagaga Enyia.
The statement reads in parts, “Based on the Ministerial directive, the Commission’s pay roll should not accommodate new employees and should revert to the status quo as at August 31, 2019.
“The Minister should be furnished within three days with a detailed report of any employment exercise being undertaken by the Commission.
“The suspension exercise is to subsist until a due process evaluation of the purported exercise is carried out by the Ministry in consultation with the two NDDC Committees of the National Assembly and sought prompt action of the Acting Managing Director on the matter.”
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group