Akwa Ibom State Governor Udom Emmanuel says the state-owned airline, Ibom Air is the airline to beat in the aviation industry.
Governor Emmanuel who said this at the Victor Attah International Airport, Uyo while receiving the fifth plane into the Ibom Air fleet added that the state aims to become an aviation hub in the Gulf of Guinea.
The Bombadier CRJ 900 plane with registration number 5N-BXO flown by the first female pilot in Ibom Air, Ruth Adebawo touched down at the Victor Attah International Airport Uyo to the joy of Governor Udom Emmanuel and his entourage.
Chairman of Ibom Air and former commander of the presidential fleet, Air Commander Idongesit Nkanga( retired) said the expansion of the fleet was part of the completion agenda and gave details of the new high tech bio safety aircraft.
Governor Udom Emmanuel who gave the glory to God added that more was coming
Governor Emmanuel added that work on more facilities at the airport was on course.
Ibom Air which is the first airline to be owned by a state government in Nigeria began operations in June 2019 and now has 5 planes in its fleet.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021