A contemporary image of the person of the second, Aliyu Mohammed Sani has emerged on-line to clear the controversy brought on by rumours of his supposed loss of life.
Sharing the photograph with a caption berating former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode and propagators of faux information, Alhaji Young wrote;
“In Nigeria of today, some people do not even care if a information is pretend or not, as most of those information fulfill and appeals to their inherent hate and mistrust for different people, they simply swallow it hook, line and sinker and begin propagating such unfounded info because the gospel fact.
“Any information towards Northerners, Buhari, Muslim basically (Muslim from the North or South) is a legitimate and genuine information. No doubt about it.
“If you even attempt to inform them to train restraint and ensure the authenticity of the information, they might band you a supporter of the unhealthy guys/villians within the unconfirmed and uncertain story.
It’s simply pathetic.
“Some could be referencing a Facebook web page or an unknown weblog because the supply of a delicate information.
“It’s much more worrisome that some hitherto respected organisations are actually lifting information experiences from a few of these mushroom reporters. And the information simply go on a merry-go-round.
“Woe to those that those that take information from Fani Kayode as revelation.
Shame and woe to such uncultured beings. You know yourselves.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021