Ghana’s self-acclaimed King of Dancehall, Shatta Wale took a major dig at all the women he has dated past by saying they never made any positive impact in his life.
Shatta Wale claimed they all gave in to dating him because he is famous which leaves him unperturbed when they leave. He described them all as ‘distractions’ in the interview on Rainbow Radio, and further added that his dream is to buy a private jet and not to keep women.
ALSO READ: Yul Edochie reveals how Nonso Diobi sheltered and fed him on his way to stardom
He said “I want to buy a private jet and so you cannot distract me in buying my private jet, and so when you come into my lie and mess up and go, you go”.
This is coming after his relationship with his baby mama, Shatta Michy crashed amid report of an alleged domestic abuse and insecurity.
- Exclusive : Uncle Ekweremadu’s and the IPOB Wrestlers
- Police seal venue of #RevolutionNow summit in Lagos (Photos)
- Police parade woman who kidnapped and killed her friend's 8-year-old daughter in Kano after her parents failed to pay ransom
- Ike Ekweremadus Assault and The Dynamics of Revolution
- Job for Sales Account Manager at Finchglow Travels
- Crime16 hours ago
Attacked on Ekweremadu is just a ‘Protest’, no plans of making any future arrest — German Police
- Crime22 hours ago
BREAKING: Winifred Oyo-Ita sends retirement letter to Buhari
- Local News17 hours ago
Cross River guber: Ex-minister, Usani accuses Oshiomhole of refusing to submit his name
- Local News16 hours ago
Oyo Governor nominates 27-year old graduate as commissioner
- Economy17 hours ago
23 megawatts Calabar power plant, a dream fulfilled- Ayade