The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has picked up a former Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr. Mohammed Adoke ( SAN) upon arrival from Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Adoke is being probed alongside others over $1.06billion Malabu Oil Block ( OPL 245) deal.
The ex-AGF was arrested in Abu Dhabi on November 11 after being watch-listed by the EFCC.
But after a month in the custody of the International Police( INTERPOL) in the UAE, Adoke voluntarily offered to return to the country for interrogation by the EFCC and trial.
Spotting a white Kaftan with a white cap, Adoke arrived at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja aboard Emirates flight (Boeing 777 -300ER) at 3.45pm.
As at press time, he was waiting for airport formalities before being moved out to the EFCC headquarters in Abuja.
– The Nation
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company