The Nigerian Senate has set up a committee to probe the alleged assault on a lady by the lawmaker representing Adamawa North, Senator Elias Abbo.
The Senator was seen in a video assaulting the lady in a toy sex shop somewhere in Abuja last May for allegedly abusing him.
Senate President, Ahmed Lawan on Wednesday set up the committee, which has two weeks to submit its report.
There have however been calls from members of the public that the senate must suspend him, and his constituents should recall him.
Source: News Express
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group