Justice John Tsoho of the Federal High Court, Abuja, on Tuesday November 12, 2019, adjourned till January 21-23, 2020 for continuation of hearing in the trial of the founder of Daar Communication Plc, Chief Raymond Dokpesi.
Dokpesi is being prosecuted by the EFCC for his alleged involvement in the diversion of N2.1 billion, meant for arms purchase by the former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki.
At the resumed sitting today, the absence of the lead defence counsel, Chief Kanu Agabi (SAN) who was said to be engaged in time-bound 2019 election appeals stalled the proceedings.
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )