Alleged NITEL cable theft: CRSG arrests 6 suspect
The Cross River State Commissioner for Environment, Hon. Mfon Bassey, in collaboration with the police, have arrested 6 persons over NITEL cable theft and for destroying the green area of Atekong street, close to the defunct NIPOST office in Calabar Municipality.
The suspects were arrested with one machine used in digging the area to remove the cable among other equipments. After interrogation, they failed to show valid papers of the authorisation for the removal of the cables.
The Commissioner for Environment had warned that anyone caught destroying the green areas in Calabar will be arrested and prosecuted.
He reiterated his commitment towards ensuring a clean and green Calabar for the interest of residents in the state and tourists.
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )