Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo State has disclosed that his government paid the sum of N8 million to Fulani Herdsmen who lost their cows at Ezinihitte Mbaise, to maintain One Nigeria.
The Governor made this known when he received the leadership of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN) at the Imo State Government House Owerri.
Affirming that Imolites were hospitable people, he assured that his government would do everything possible to make the state conducive for every Nigerian, irrespective of religion or tribe.
Uzodinma frowned at his Governor colleagues who are repatriating Almajiris from their states, noting that that was not the spirit of One Nigeria.
He stated that Almajiris were free to stay in the State, adding however, that those coming in from other States would undergo the mandatory 14 days self Isolation before being allowed into the society.
Uzodinma expressed appreciation to Miyetti Allah for their support and prayers, while assuring them that Imo under his watch would ensure prosperity for all.
Responding, one of the leaders of MACBAN, Yakubu Bello, also thanked Governor Uzodimma for making the state conducive for them to conduct their business and assured him of their unalloyed support and good will.
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line