Nigeria’s Minister of Information and Culture Lai Mohammed has claimed that the almajiris coming to the southeast which are been intercepted by the state security men in the southeast are businessmen.
He made this statement during the party meeting conference after the claims by the Igbo leaders that almajiris are importing vulnerable weapons in the state.
the southeastern governor and political stakeholders should stop the illegal harassment of the northern businessmen who are to trade for business in southeast.
He also said:
“despite the COVID-19 lockdown the northerners have the full legal right as a citizen to-go anywhere around the country without restrictions in the country, while making a further statement he also urges the northern governors to stop the deportation of almajiris”
He also added that;
“the Igbo businessmen are been allowed to parade around the northern region without any restrictions or stopped from doing business.
It will be unlawful to reject any northerners or restricting them from coming in to do business in the south.
- Rotary Club Of Calabar -Tinapa Honors Honorable Mrs Blessing Egbara With A Meritorious Award (Photos)
- School Reopening: Wike Talks Tough, Vow To Sanction Schools That Violates COVID-19 Protocols
- Trouble Looms In Nigeria As 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court
- BREAKING!! Lawmaker Cries To Buhari As Herdsmen Takes Over His Community
- CRIME WATCH: N2.67Billion School Feeding Funds Found In Private Accounts – ICPC
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Phillips Outsourcing 2020 Bank Contact Center Agents Recruitment (1,000 Openings)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Virgin-Landmarts
- Jobs in Nigeria for Data Entry Clerk at The Center for Community Health and Development International 2020