Amidst the ongoing crisis of the ravaging coronavirus and the advice to Nigerians by NCDC and other medical associations to contact NCDC once they start developing symptoms of the deadly virus, it was reported that a woman ran to the police station herself to announce that she has the virus.
Upon arrival at the Adekunle police station, Yaba in Lagos, the woman announced that she has the virus and that no one should move close to her. According to reports, the woman said she had been trying the NCDC toll free line since she starting developing the symptoms to no success, and she had to resolve to coming down in person. She also claimed that she made sure that no one had contact with her while coming to the police station.
“As soon as she got to the station, she announced that she had COVID-19 and that people should stay away from her. She said she came to the station because she was frustrated from calling the NCDC and isolation centre without success.
“She then said her mind told her to come to the station so that the police can call the ambulance for her,” said a source.
It was gathered that the Divisional Police Officer contacted an isolation centre and an ambulance was sent to pick the lady.
CRIMECHANNELS understands that places where the woman touched were decontaminated by the team that came to pick her up.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021