For the record, Wani Enang is a native of Obubra Local Government Area of Cross River State.
He is a simple young man, with a passion for community service.
As someone who is committed to community development, Wani as he’s popularly called, also have a huge interest in politics, hoping it’ll help him contribute his quota to emancipating, especially to his beloved Obubra and to change the hitherto narrative.
Wani Enang speak to issues, and say the truth to anyone, no matter whose ox will be gut.
Wani Enang is an ardent supporter of the Caterpillar Movement, a core adherent of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), a traditional and devoted Catholic. He is a young man with plenty of positive energy.
Wani! You are a fantastic role model for all those seeking to understand how to make an impact with their life.
Your little and positive contribution to the political sphere has meant so much to the land of Obubra.
Thank you for having such a positive impact on your people.
Wani! Don’t ever stop fighting for what you believe in. I’m writing for two reasons: one, to thank you for being a thoughtful and wise good governance advocate that I respect and admire. And two, to wish you a happy birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BROTHER!
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group