Members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, yesterday 1st of January disrupted a historic celebration generally known as “orji mbaise” the place some Igbo leaders along with People Democratic Party’s Vice Presidential candidate Peter Obi, Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha a Peoples Democratic Party member and guide of Aboh Mbaise/Ngor Okpala Federal Constituency of Imo State amongst others have been to be honored.
Newspoint Media gathered that the incident occurred on the Ife (venue), in Ezinihhite Mbaise,Imo state.
The members of the Indigenous People of Biafra numbering over 600 storm the venue with Biafra flags chanting “NO ELECTION IN BIAFRALAND” the dignitaries along with Peter Obi stylishly made an exit alongside along with his entourage for concern of the unknown as a result of the event come to a dramatic end.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager