Angry Man Kills His Wife After An Argument Over Pap, Says The Pap Is Too Watery
The Niger State Police Command has arrested Lawali Danladi, a 20-year-old man, for killing his wife over a misunderstanding over the pap she prepared for him, according to the man, the pap his wife prepared for him is watery.
Danladi had battered his wife, Zulai Lawal, to a coma during the misunderstanding.
Danladi said he had no idea she would die as a result of the beating when he was paraded at the Niger State Police Headquarters in Minna.
He said that he did not approve of the way she prepared the pap, and as a result of the debate, things became heated, prompting him to attack her and thrash her mercilessly.
“I had no idea she was going to die. It was just a misunderstanding about some pap, and I had no idea she would pass out and not wake up. I should’ve never beaten her up. “I’m sorry for what I did,” he admitted.
DSP Wasiu Abiodun, the Police Public Relations Officer, said the suspect was apprehended in Kadaura village, Yakila Gunna district, Rafi LGA, based on credible information.
According to him, the suspect admitted to beating his wife into a coma and that she was confirmed dead by the time she was rushed to the General Hospital Wushishi.
The investigation has begun, according to Abiodun, and the suspect will be charged in court.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution