An angry Nigerian man took to his social media account to complain about the outrageous marriage requirements of the people of Mbaise in Imo state.
The man with the handle @AloyDSpeaker, said he went to Mbaise in Imo state with a relative who wanted to take a bride but the monetary and material requirements were just too many.
He berated the culture that fleeces prospective grooms and blamed this culture for the number of unmarried Mbaise women.
Sharing the photo, he wrote ;
I Am so pained and right now my uncle said he is not ready to Marry again and I think the #mbaise people of IMO state should change their culture on marriage
Watch the video below ;
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution