Angry Nigerian Youth Attack Reps Member Over Failed Campaign Promises, Non-Performance
Musa Pali, a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) who represents the Alkaleri-Kirfi Federal Constituency in Bauchi State, has been targeted by angry youths who say he has failed to deliver the dividends of democracy to them.
According to SaharaReporters, the lawmaker was at a social function in Pali when he was targeted by angered youths who accused him of making false promises for years.
“He was assaulted at Pali over the weekend,” a source said. It took the quick action of security operatives to save him, who whisked him away after suffering minor bruises. They said they attacked him because of his many years of false promises.”
“No single borehole, school, or any structure placed in place by Pali,” according to another source. We regret appointing him to the presidency. We’ll do all we can to keep him from being re-elected in the upcoming election.”
- Recent Vacancies at Glyde Lubricants Limited
- Employment Opportunities in a Leading Real Estate and Construction Company
- Latest Recruitment in a Top Class Private Hospital
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Job Vacancies at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
- Senior Associate – Capital Markets Accounting Advisory at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Career Opportunities at FHON Consulting