Angry Zamfara Gubernatorial Candidate Gives IDPs Quit Notice For Voting Buhari
The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance in Zamfara State, Alhaji Sani Shinkafi, on Wednesday confirmed that he has ejected all displaced individuals taking shelter in his homes in Shinkafi for voting for the All Progressives Congress in Saturday’s Presidential and National Assembly elections.
Shinkafi confirmed in Gusau at a information convention organized by a coalition of some political events within the state protesting towards the elections.
“I’ve requested all of the IDPs residing in my Shinkafi homes to right away pack out as a result of they aren’t severe in life.
“These are people who had to leave their villages due to insecurity caused by a government that could not provide such basic necessity to them, yet they went and sold their votes at the last elections trying to bring back the same gang,” he claimed.
According to him, regardless of earlier recommendation to the displaced individuals “to vote out those who failed them in the past years”, they nonetheless did.
He claimed that the Internally Displaced Persons allowed themselves to be purchased over throughout the election by “the people who failed them.”
Shinkafi stated the coalition wouldn’t help the Resident Electoral Commissioner and all safety chiefs within the state to deal with the March 9, governorship and state meeting elections.
“This is because we have no confidence in them and their ability to be fair and just to us,” the APGA governorship candidate added.
The News Agency of Nigeria studies that the coalition is comprised of the PDP, APGA, ACCORD, NRM, APP, ADC, NPP, DPP and YPP.
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
- Academic / Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Admiralty University of Nigeria 2020
- Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Multipro Consumer Product Limited (Tolaram Group)
- Current Job Vacancies at Medexia Limited 2020
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! Places Of Worship Told To Stop Singing, Chanting As COVID-19 Cases Continues To Spread
- Three Million Nigerians Apply For N-Power Jobs
- Edo 2020: SDP Remains The Only Alternative For Edo People
- JUST IN!! NYSC Issues Obaseki New Certificate
- HAPPENING NOW!! Calabar Popular Market Currently On Heavy Fire
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on