The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance in Zamfara State, Alhaji Sani Shinkafi, on Wednesday confirmed that he has ejected all displaced individuals taking shelter in his homes in Shinkafi for voting for the All Progressives Congress in Saturday’s Presidential and National Assembly elections.
Shinkafi confirmed in Gusau at a information convention organized by a coalition of some political events within the state protesting towards the elections.
“I’ve requested all of the IDPs residing in my Shinkafi homes to right away pack out as a result of they aren’t severe in life.
“These are people who had to leave their villages due to insecurity caused by a government that could not provide such basic necessity to them, yet they went and sold their votes at the last elections trying to bring back the same gang,” he claimed.
According to him, regardless of earlier recommendation to the displaced individuals “to vote out those who failed them in the past years”, they nonetheless did.
He claimed that the Internally Displaced Persons allowed themselves to be purchased over throughout the election by “the people who failed them.”
Shinkafi stated the coalition wouldn’t help the Resident Electoral Commissioner and all safety chiefs within the state to deal with the March 9, governorship and state meeting elections.
“This is because we have no confidence in them and their ability to be fair and just to us,” the APGA governorship candidate added.
The News Agency of Nigeria studies that the coalition is comprised of the PDP, APGA, ACCORD, NRM, APP, ADC, NPP, DPP and YPP.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company