Another Top Man Dies In Aso Rock
President Muhammadu Buhari’s official driver, Saidu Afaka, is dead.
The late Mr Afaka died in the State House Clinic, Abuja, after a protracted illness.
Until his death, the late driver was a master warrant officer in the Nigerian Army.
In a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, on Tuesday, the President extended heartfelt condolences to the family of Afaka on the passing of Sa’idu Afaka.
Buhari, who also commiserated with the government and people of Kaduna State, described the late Afaka as an honest, capable, and reliable person who handled his job with utmost care and responsibility.
The president recalled that in 2016, Afaka, while on pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia, picked up a bag containing a large number of foreign currencies and turned it over to the National Hajj Commission.
He noted that this action earned Afaka praises from the Saudi and Nigerian authorities and prayed almighty Allah to ‘‘bless the soul of the departed with an elevated place in heavens.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021