Anthony Joshua has defeated Andy Ruiz Jr to reclaim his three world heavyweight championship belts; setting some new records in the process.
The judges unanimously adjudged Joshua winner with 118-110, 118-110 and 119-109 over Ruiz Jr and made history by winning the first world heavyweight title bout in the Middle East.
He has now reclaimed the WBA, IBF and WBO world titles from Ruiz Jr.
With the victory, Joshua has now improved his record to 8-1 in title fights and 23-1 (21KOs) overall.
As for Ruiz, his six months of glory have been halted and his record now falls to 33-2 (22KOs). Both of his career losses have come in title fights.
“I wasn’t prepared, I gained too much weight,” noted Ruiz. “But no excuses. I’m gonna get in better shape and I’m gonna f*cking prepare for the third fight,” the Mexican assured.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited