APC’s Caretaker and Extra-ordinary Convention Planning Committee has appointed Borno State governor, Sen. Kashim Shettima, as the chairman of its Cross River North Senatorial District Campaign Council for the by-election rescheduled for December 5.
APC announced their approval of his appointment on Sunday by party’s Deputy National Publicity Secretary, Yekini Nabana, in a statement released in Abuja.
He also added that Stella Oketete will join to serve as a Secretary to the seven-member campaign council.
The campaign is scheduled to be inaugurated on Wednesday, Nov. 18 in Abuja and the members of the council include: Festus Keyamo, Goddy Agba, Amb. Anthony Dimo, Alhaji Bala Gwagwarwa and Joshua Akpan.
The legislative by-elections, which were prevously supposed to hold on Oct.13 in Borno, Cross River, Imo, Lagos, Plateau and Kogi states among others, has been stated by INEC to hold on Dec. 5.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021