The National Secretariat of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has announced the death of its Chief Security Officer (CSO), DSP Adamu Aso (Rtd.).
Lanre Issa-Onilu, APC National Publicity Secretary, said he died on Tuesday following a fatal motor accident in Abuja.
The late CSO served in the Nigeria Police Force for 35 years after joining the Force in 1971 and retiring in 2006 as a Deputy Superintendent of Police.
He worked as Ag. Chief Security Officer at the National Secretariat of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), one of the legacy parties that metamorphosed into the governing APC.
The late DSP Adamu Aso (Rtd.) who was was born 12th April, 1950 (69yrs) was married with children. He hailed from Yobe State.
“The Party will miss the experience, temperament and maturity the late DSP Adamu Aso (Rtd.) displayed in the discharge of his duties”, the statement added.
“We express our deep condolences to his immediate family, the Nigerian Police Force and staff of the APC over this painful loss. We pray Almighty Allah gives us all the strength to bear the loss.”
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom