APC Crisis: How 2023 Presidency Destroyed Oshiomole – John Oyegun Reveals
The former national chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Chief John Odigie Oyegun has finally spoken on the recent crisis rocking the ruling party.
Oyegun, in a recent interview in Abuja, revealed that Bad temperament and the quest for 2023 Presidency ruined Former Edo Governor and suspended national chairman, Adams Oshiomole.
POLITICS NIGERIA recalls that Oshiomole’s woes began with his drive to remove his successor, Godwin Obaseki from office. This led to Obaseki’s defection to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, a move that put the APC in crisis with many calling for the removal of Oshiomole. Subsequently, Oshiomole was suspended by the court of Appeal.
Speaking with Sun, Oyegun agreed that that the struggle to control the party by some leaders ahead of 2023 led it to this point.
“Yes, partially, that is so. Partially that and partially, the temperament and nature of both the former chairman and even the NWC.”
When asked to advise Oshiomole on what to do next, Oyegun said;
“Go and ask him. I don’t advise him to do anything.”
“Well, all I will say if he was my brother, let wisdom and a cool head finally prevail.” he said.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- NDDC Fight: Nothing Should Happen To Our Daughter — Wike Sends Strong Warning To Akpabio
- American Court Denies Hushpuppi Bail, To Remain In Prison
- BREAKING: Police Seize Magu’s Official Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office
- We Are Not Safe – Nigerians Reacts As 602 Ex-Boko Haram Members Are Set To Be Freed By FG
- C-River School Of Nursing Sciences Graduates Will Now Participate In NYSC — Govt
Share this post with your Friends on