The Nigeria Police Force has said the deployment of its personnel to the National Secretariat of the All Progressives Congress in Abuja was aimed at maintaining law and order.
In a statement by Force spokesperson, Frank Mba, on Tuesday, the police said,
“The presence of police personnel at the secretariat is not to seal-up the complex as has been reported in some quarters but rather to prevent any untoward situation within and around the APC National Secretariat.”
Mba assured that members of the APC as well as staff of the secretariat are at liberty to conduct their legitimate businesses in and around the place.
The party has been embroiled in a leadership tussle following the suspension of its National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, by a court.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022