APC Governors visit Goodluck Jonathan in Bayelsa
Former President Goodluck Jonathan hosted two governors elected on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) at his residence in Otuoke, Bayelsa state, on Sunday.
They are Abubakar Badaru of Jigawa state and Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi.
Badaru is the chairman of the APC campaign council for the Bayelsa governorship election, while Bagudu is also on the campaign.
Ita Enang, a former presidential aide, was also in the delegation of APC leaders who visited the former president.
Patience Jonathan, former first lady, also received the opposition leaders who were in the state to deliver it for their party in the election.
The APC secured a landslide victory in the election. Kinsmen of the former president had celebrated openly when APC emerged victorious in Ogbia, the local government of Jonathan.
There are reports that the former number one citizen was not in support of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state during the election.
He was absent at a mega rally held for Duoye Diri, candidate of the PDP in the governorship election.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group