Posted by Casca
Babachir Lawal, former secretary to the government to the federation (SGF), says the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), is a “funny” organisation.
Lawal said this while speaking with journalists in Abuja at over the weekend — He said Adams Oshiomhole, APC national chairman, and his loyalists suspended Lawal Shaibu, deputy vice-chairman (north), and Inuwa Abdulkadir, vice-chairman (north-west).
He said, “This APC is funny, as we speak, the chairman and his loyalists have suspended the deputy national chairman (north), the whole north, the chairman, national vice-chairman (north-west) which is the largest geographical zone with seven states has been suspended, he is no longer attending national working committee meeting. ”
“The national secretary of the party who is from the north, from Yobe, has left to become governor of Yobe state as we speak, there is no firm decision to his replacement.
“For more than one year or so. A very substantial part of the country is not represented in the decision making.”
Lawal added also: “I’m quite close to members of the NWC, they always complain about not being carried along so the chairman of a party is not an executive president where whatever you say is, you need to carry everyone along. ”
“That is the essence, a national vice-chairman north-east, for example, he is for north-east and there are things unique to the area which he is aware of, which his own exco has brought to him for processing at the national secretariat. If he does not get the proper hearing and opportunity to present those things they are disenfranchised.”
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution