APC Kicks As Court Sacks All APC Candidates In C/River
The All Progressives Congress governorship candidate, Senator John Owan-Enoh and other candidates of the party currently recognised by the Independent National Electoral Commission have been sacked by a Federal High Court sitting in Calabar, Cross River State.
Hon Justice Simon Amobeda in a two-hour judgment he delivered ordered that “INEC should only receive and accept the names and candidates for the 2019 elections that emerged from the lawful executive led by Godwin Etim John.
The court also sacked the leadership of the party led by Mr. John Ochalla.
Justice Amodeba also ordered that persons parading themselves as the executive members of the APC in Cross River State should forthwith cease and that the lawful executive of APC in Cross River State is the one led by Godwin Etim John.
Speaking with newsmen shortly after the judgement, counsel to the claimants, Ayei Okpa said: “The judgment clearly is in support of the rule of law, as it also supports the yearning of the common man.
“INEC is to use and publish only the names that emerged from the lawful executive and not any other name that emerged from any other executive in Cross River State APC.”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Nigeria As FG Orders Civil Servants On Levels 12 And 13 To Resume
- Obasanjo To Critics: If I Die, Mourn Me Anyhow You Like, I Don’t Care
- Kano Court Sentences 22-Year-Old Singer To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad
- BE SINCERE!! Can You Leave Your Teeth Unbrushed For 2months For 2million Dollars?
- Hon. Femi Olaniyi Ferrari Congratulates Kabiyesi Onisolu Of Solu Alade Kingdom On His Coronation, Wishes Him Eventful Reign
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on