No fewer than 20 police vans are still mounted at the entrance of the All Progressive Congress (APC) national secretariat located at Blantyre streets in Wuse 2, Abuja.
The vans were strategically positioned from the entrance of Blantyre street down to the end of it.
Daily Trust gathered that the reason for the lock-down, is connected to the possible resumption to office by the embattled APC chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomohle.
Policemen and other security agents barred staff and journalists from entering the building of the party secretariat.
A Federal Capital Territory High Court on Wednesday suspended Oshiomhole while a Federal High Court in Kano set aside the suspension order.
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Latest Job Recruitment at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Recruitment at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Job Employment Opportunities at the African Union
- New Job Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria in an Oil and Gas Company
- Job Recruitment at the United Bank for Africa Plc