Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari, has revealed that he is under tremendous pressure to name ministers for his second term in office tagged “Next Level.”
Yaahoo Journalist reports that the President made this statement after dinning with principal officers of the National Assembly on Thursday night, July 11.
President Buhari said he did not know most of his ministers from his first term in office.
The President noted that most of them were nominated by the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).
“I am very much aware about it and I am under tremendous pressure on it,” he told state house correspondents.
“THE LAST CABINET WHICH I HAD, MOST OF THEM, A MAJORITY OF THEM I DIDN’T KNOW. I HAD TO ACCEPT THEIR NAMES AND RECOMMENDATION FROM THE PARTY. I WORKED WITH THEM FOR THREE AND A HALF YEARS.”
- Recent Vacancies at Glyde Lubricants Limited
- Employment Opportunities in a Leading Real Estate and Construction Company
- Latest Recruitment in a Top Class Private Hospital
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Job Vacancies at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
- Senior Associate – Capital Markets Accounting Advisory at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Career Opportunities at FHON Consulting