The Kebbi State Working Committee of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has suspended Alhaji Habubu Gwandu, a member of State House Assembly from the party for alleged anti-party activities.
The suspension was announced by the state’s Public Relations Officer of the party, Alhaji Sani Dododo, while briefing newsmen in Birnin Kebbi on Tuesday, NAN reports.
“The State Working Committee of the party on 16 Sept. 2019, resolved that Alhaji Habibu Gwandu is suspended from the party, for anti party activities.
“A committee has been set up to investigate the allegation against him,” he said.
Dododo said Gwandu was alleged to have carried out series of anti-party meetings in Sokoto State and in Birnin Kebbi Local Government Area (LGA) of the state.
“By the suspension, Gwandu is expected to stay away from all party activities both in his ward and the LGA until after the investigation,” he said.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group