The Imo State chapter of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) on Thursday suspended Governor Rochas Okorocha from the celebration.
His suspension adopted what the administration of the celebration inside the state generally known as, “gross anti-party activities.”
The Imo State Chapter of the celebration which handed down the suspension order on the governor on Thursday after a report of a disciplinary committee, set as a lot as study allegations of gross anti-party actions in the direction of Okorocha, acknowledged its movement was in line with Article 21 (B) I-VI of the APC construction (October, 2014 as amended).
The Chairman of the Imo State Caretaker Committee of the APC, Prince Marcellinus Nlemigbo, acknowledged the anti celebration actions of the governor, which usual the premise for its movement, embody sponsorship of a rival political celebration, Action Alliance (AA) in Imo State and its governorship candidate, Uche Nwosu, Open denunciation of APC and its Governorship Candidate inside the State, Senator Hope Uzodimma; and overtly canvassing of votes for Action Alliance (AA) and its governorship, National and State Assemblies’ candidates.
Speaking to newsmen in Owerri, the state capital, the state Caretaker Committee Chairman of the celebration, Prince Marcellinus Nlemigbo, acknowledged, “A letter by the Imo State chapter of the APC signed by the chairman conveyed the suspension to the National Chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole.
We regretted that Okorocha who’s the celebration’s candidate for Imo West Senatorial District has vowed to undermine the APC and its electoral curiosity.”
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021