In an announcement launched by the National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressive Congress, Mallam Lanre Issa-Onilu in Abuja, the official website online of the celebration apc.com.ng was pulled down following the actions of hackers on the net web site.
“Our attention has just been drawn to the fact that the APC’s official website, apc.com.ng has been hacked with unauthorised content posted on our pages”, he talked about.
The celebration spokesman talked about he has instructed that the placement be taken down whereas steps are underway to clean it up, strengthen the protection, and restore it as rapidly as attainable.
“We won’t allow the desperate people to succeed in their evil plots”.
In the heat of the 2015 primary elections, the official website online of the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC was moreover hacked in what appeared like an attempt to put up unofficial election outcomes on the placement.
- #EndSARS: JUST IN! Niger Delta Militant Endorses Protest, Vow To Resume Attack If…
- BREAKING!! Lagos Govt Declares 24-Hour Curfew Over #Endsars Protest
- BREAKING!! #EndSARS: Soldiers and Police Take Over Communities Near Abuja Airport
- #ENDSARS: Resign Now, Protesting Youths In Ondo Tell Buhari
- #EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Have Spoken, But We Need Time — Buhari