In an announcement launched by the National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressive Congress, Mallam Lanre Issa-Onilu in Abuja, the official website online of the celebration apc.com.ng was pulled down following the actions of hackers on the net web site.
“Our attention has just been drawn to the fact that the APC’s official website, apc.com.ng has been hacked with unauthorised content posted on our pages”, he talked about.
The celebration spokesman talked about he has instructed that the placement be taken down whereas steps are underway to clean it up, strengthen the protection, and restore it as rapidly as attainable.
“We won’t allow the desperate people to succeed in their evil plots”.
In the heat of the 2015 primary elections, the official website online of the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC was moreover hacked in what appeared like an attempt to put up unofficial election outcomes on the placement.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021